Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Melvin clarida
Blog11

In a situation where I call something “the other”. I would most likely talk about homosexuality. This is something I a m totally not,everything bout that concept I just don’t approve of. No I don’t have a personal problem with a man being gay. But in a general look I wouldn’t be apart of it at all. I had a childhood friend, who while we was growing up he like a animal wanted too fight all the time, wa willing too do any thing too prove himself. So somewhere ten years later at location from my child I went back too visit him, he was a femanine as they come. I just couldn’t accept it at first. Til this day I still get upset things happen the way they do. I only don’t accept it because I think its nasty fpr too men too be together. But me and him speak when ever I see him in the streets. But we don’t reach out to eachother like we used too because we don’t have any common grounds. Interacting with a gay man isnt as bad as people make it out too be. Once its understood that’s not your style life than a conversation can be built. I don’t think I can ever have a gay man as a close personal friend, but too chill and have a convo with them for a while has never been a problem for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment