Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

blog 15

blog 15
melvin clarida

I think if society cared about security above all, than I our country wouldn’t be the land of the free anymore. It will violate our rights as being americans living in our own country. There is nothing good about that situation at all. The one thing people are missing about this whole concept of the movie, is that every criminal has the right to do what ever they would like to do. You cant tell someone there getting arrested before they even do it. Well hey I cant speak for all. But I know for sure nobody is going to arrest me unless they catch me doing something wrong with there own eyes.
Why would you want too live in such a locked down based area when we pride ourselves to be free do as we want as long as were not harming another human being from doing what they have to do. Its an unfair way too live.

No comments:

Post a Comment